Thoughts & life experiences of a Chicago area graphic artist

26 January 2024

Will We Survive Another Toxic Trump Administration?

As POTUS, Trump enriched himself and other Billionaires. It was USA as ATM.

In my late 70s government class, I made a presentation on fascism through a mock news report imagining a dystopian U.S. It was a chilling project, and my teacher's confident assertion that America could never become a dictatorship stayed with me. Looking back, the exercise feels eerily prescient, leaving me with a sense of uneasy uncertainty about the future as the election cycle of 2024 looms.

My mock news report envisioning the U.S. as a dictatorship sparked a discussion with my teacher who, at the time, firmly believed America would never fall into such a system. Time will tell, I suppose.

But hopefully news like that below will impact voters to turn away from Fear Politics:




No comments: