Thoughts & life experiences of a Chicago area graphic artist

31 August 2015

The Joys of Creativity


Don't you hate it when something interrupts your creative flow? But if you like doing art as much as I do, you won't be sidelined for long.

Years ago, I created a little comic strip series I called "Arthur's Pad" (Later I renamed it "Artie's Pad") about a young artist and his imaginary connection to his drawings. Take a look at a sampling of those comic strips HERE


screenshot png file of boy drawing on sidewalk


© O. Douglas Jennings. All rights reserved.
MORE INFO about Young Adult Novel DRAGON CAMP! - Illustrated by O. Douglas Jennings

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey this is somewhat of off topic but I was wanting to know if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code with HTML.

I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding skills
so I wanted to get advice from someone with experience. Any help would be enormously appreciated!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I truly appreciate your efforts and
I will be waiting for your next write ups thank you once again.