Thoughts & life experiences of a Chicago area graphic artist

01 July 2023

Flash movie review


                                                            :flash_hv_1: :00_flash: :00_flash1: :theflash: :0_flash: :clapper: :film_strip:


Caught The Flash movie recently and enjoyed it a lot. I loved the cameos (including end credit scene). For me, Michael Keaton stole the show and Supergirl was the bomb! But Ezra’s dual role as the two Barrys was winsome yet sometimes cringy. Overall, I liked it a lot and plan to buy the Blue Ray or Digital version when they are available. AND I got the promotional popcorn bucket that lights up!

I agree with this IGN Review:


Also...

AND...

I picked this up before I saw The Flash movie, but haven’t had a chance to read it until now! Fun! :smiley::star_struck:
BTW the plot in one of the stories in this comic book gives more details on how Flash got his upgraded suit.


UPDATE: Here are some great clips --






This review is a compelling critique: 





No comments: