Thoughts & life experiences of a Chicago area graphic artist

18 August 2010

Simple lunch-time walk comic

 Quick comic I made while waiting for my editor to proof a book we're working on. I look forward to my walk to the gym at lunch almost as much as exercising at the gym itself. I have my favorite trees and notice different birds at different times throughout the seasons. The weather has to be incredibly bad before I cancel my lunch-time walks.



UPDATE: I sketched a map (above) of my daily lunchtime route from my then-office to the gym in 2010. Our company moved to new offices four years ago. Both my old office and the gym are no longer there (torn down and replaced). 

Yet, these days, I still take lunch-time walks along a nearby park trail! See my most recent map below:


No comments: