Thoughts & life experiences of a Chicago area graphic artist

10 July 2017

Vintage Aquaman Figure & Newer Addition


I picked up a vintage Aquaman Action figure at a garage sale last weekend. I now have a collection of two!

As I've written about in a previous post, I have some special history with the Sea King. 

In another post, I mention some distinctive qualities I admire in the Ruler of the Seven Seas.

Another post has one of my sketchbook drawings of the Underwater Prince featured on my Flickr site.

And there's a little post I made about the Justice League in general (after viewing "Justice League:War" in which Aquaman had not yet been introduced).

A close-up of my first Aquaman figure that is part of a set of figures that came with a DC Super Friends Busy Book. Photo © O. Douglas Jennings

UPDATE: Looking forward to the option of adding an Aquaman 2 figure to my collection!




No comments: