Thoughts & life experiences of a Chicago area graphic artist

16 September 2016

A little 2016 Election Round-up

I've not posted much on the 2016 Presidential Election so far. But I have noticed some post-worthy items from various sources. One is the interview with Dilbert Creator Scott Adams by online talk show host Dave Rubin. I made a quick illustration of what is my favorite quote from the interview:

Art © O. Douglas Jennings. All rights Reserved.


I've embedded the long version of the video but the You Tube channel for Rubin has shorter excerpts:





I also appreciate the following Instagram post by one of my fave musicians, Moby:

A photo posted by moby XⓋX (@moby) on

You can guess by these items I've shared that I'm not voting for Trump.

Also, I've noticed that worn-out tired GOP arguments from the Reagan Era are being circulated like stale air for the 2016 election. Here's one of my responses to those:




No comments: