Thoughts & life experiences of a Chicago area graphic artist

10 November 2023

Marvels Movie Mini Musings

 

Terrific Triad of Tremendous Temerity

Please forgive my waxing alliteratively at the outset of my movie notes for Marvels. I'll stop for now. But I can easily say the film earns my praise for its themes of collaboration, inclusivity and creative, well-placed levity.

And I also loved Goose, the non-cat, who was quite the scene stealer. I found it easy to suspend disbelief and snarky criticism to just enjoy the ride. It strove for emotional connections, reconciliation and restoration. These are not popular goals these days. I believe Marvels will stand the test of time and become a classic.


Marvel's Three Muses

Reports on ticket sales are a bit lackluster for Marvels. However it still was in the top spot for its opening day.

I agree with social media posts like this one:



No comments: