Thoughts & life experiences of a Chicago area graphic artist

26 November 2019

Watching Gallery Watchers, Lichtenstein Exhibit, Art Institute of Chicago

I attended a major retrospective exhibit of phenomenal art by Roy Lichtenstein at the Art Institute of Chicago in 2012. You'll find great images of Lichtenstein's work online so my interest for this post is of some photos I took of attendees to that exhibit in the gallery space. It is a fascination of mine.

The quality of the photos are not optimum. I used a Canon PowerShot SD800 IS which I thought was pretty advanced for the time. At any rate, I enjoy these shots. A few of them have a "recurring character" you might notice who is my nephew, Joel. Click image to see larger version.






More:

Watching Gallery Watchers at a Warhol exhibit.

General Art Institute of Chicago Patron Watch

The Devotee

Art Gallery Patron Pics (Again)

Photos © O. Douglas Jennings

No comments: