Thoughts & life experiences of a Chicago area graphic artist

29 September 2017

Samson Character Style Sheet

A fun project for me was establishing a style sheet for my publisher's Samson stories which would be used by a variety of artists in different products (workbooks, posters, storybooks, etc).

Artists were to maintain the colors and look that I set forth to provide consistency within the product line in regard to the character of Samson. Even though the style was to be adhered to in regard to clothing, color and other attributes of the character, the artists own drawing style, whether cartoony or realistic was allowed to be expressed.

See my style sheet that all assigned artists were given for the project below (click to enlarge).

Guideline I created for artist group I managed for a series of published products
featuring the Samson stories from the Bible.


Screen shot of Timeline Collector Cards shown in "Listed View"




No comments: