Thoughts & life experiences of a Chicago area graphic artist

07 April 2015

Futuristic Delivery People Sketch Studies



I enjoy making up characters based on sketches I make in my Moleskine sketchbook. I like adding Sci-Fi elements. And lately I've been into adding flat, saturated, tertiary colors in Photoshop. The drawing above is one I think of as a delivery man. Or maybe he's some security patrolman.

The drawing below is what I imagine to be of a courier (previously displayed on my Tumblr account). She's wearing what looks like clothes for more of an athletic daily routine in her job. Off panel there could be a bicycle or something. Or maybe she just delivers letters or packages on the run.

Images come easier to me than the stories. But the stories are there somewhere.


 
 

Art and text © 2015 by O. Douglas Jennings. All rights reserved.

No comments: