Thoughts & life experiences of a Chicago area graphic artist

05 March 2015

One of my Favorite Tasks: Puppet Design!



Originally part of a post on a 5 Day challenge to show creative work, (prompted by artist Matthew Sargent), I featured puppet designs I made for Vacation Bible School programs published by Regular Baptist Press (scroll down on linked page to find my designs). Although the puppets were manufactured by an outside production company, each year I am responsible for designing their look and creating detailed specification sketches to send to the puppet vendor. Left to right is Tracker, Feathers and Astro. 

This is my fourth year in serving as RBP VBS Puppet Designer. I wish I could show my most recent design for 2016 but I'm not allowed to unveil details for our VBS Program for that year until late Fall of 2015.


UPDATE (2017) My most recent puppets:


 See more views ^_^
Designs by Doug Jennings © 2015 by Regular Baptist Press
 

No comments: