I’ve been stuck on Day 209 of my 365-day project for four days.
This morning, before even getting out of bed, I started wondering: What kind of item could I design a container for that normally would never need packaging? The spark hit me, and by the end of the day, I finally built it.
I started thinking of Tigrikorn not just as a comic character, but as a living psychological concept. Once I started typing out the product copy, the whole design clicked into place.
📦 Packaging Details
Front Label:
Essence of Tigrikorn
Time Release Formula • From Concentrate
Proven to stimulate elevated consciousness, cerebral cortex activity, and to further enhance the brain's novelty detector capacities.
Ingredients:
Imagination, fantasy, fierceness, whimsy, creativity, dreams, childhood naïveté, idealism.
Suggested Use (Back Label):
Visually and mentally consume 1 dose per day for entertainment purposes, or as needed to alleviate intellectual doldrums and boredom.
Disclaimer: Package claims have not been tested and are for entertainment purposes only.
(c) and TM 2012 by O. Douglas Jennings
Even though it took a few days to pull off, this turned out to be one of my favorite assignments of the entire project so far!


1 comment:
Would go good with some Tigrikorn Balm!
Post a Comment