Thoughts & life experiences of a Chicago area graphic artist

27 February 2020

Wedding Artist Paints an Old Olive Tree

(Left) Joshua Spieker painting during the wedding ceremony of our friend. (Middle) At the reception he continued to work on final touches using these paints and palette. (Right) He told me that he tries to finish as much as he can during the wedding but does the completed work in his studio before delivery of the painting to the bride and groom.


I briefly met artist Joshua Spieker at a wedding in LA in October of 2019 where he was live-painting the ceremony. As I began following him on Instagram, I've enjoyed his postings. Here is one I want to share as screen captures and in a link to Joshua's Instagram site. Go to his IG post to see how he demonstrates the way he paints an old olive tree:











Joshua Speiker, Wedding Artist


No comments: