Thoughts & life experiences of a Chicago area graphic artist

11 March 2015

Dragon Camp Art Sampling



I provided illustrations for the Young Adult novel Dragon Camp written by Psychologist and Author Cate Shepherd. Her previous book, Emotional Orphans is a riveting memoir that relates her experiences as a counselor in the California Juvenile Detention services. The Dragon Camp novel is about troubled young dragons learning how to overcome life's setbacks in an oasis of second chances. Check out the Dragon Camp blog for more details and art samples.

BONUS LINK: I made a movie-trailer-style video that features Phil and Molly from Dragon Camp:

These art samples were originally posted on Day 5 of my 5 Day challenge (prompted by artist Matthew Sargent), where I featured art from a recent project.

Illustrations © 2015 by O. Douglas Jennings

1 comment:

Arion said...

Very good! I love the character designs!