Thoughts & life experiences of a Chicago area graphic artist

28 December 2015

Photos of My Office

Want to see what the office of a Graphic Artist looks like? Just for fun I've included some photos of my office at the publishing company where I work. ^_^
Disclaimer: My company moved to our current facility just this past March. But I've been slow to decorate the walls. It requires a work order etc. to hang anything.  :-/

I try my best to keep it tidy :-)

Sometimes a squirrel will stop and watch me (when he's not scurrying past my window).


I keep the blinds drawn most of the time because my window overlooks the parking lot.
It can be distracting to see people walking by.

I use coffee mugs to hold my pens and pencils.
I keep little knick-knacks on my window sill shelf.

A panorama from the corner.

I like masks as decor. I made both of these.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whoa! This blog looks exactly like my old one! It's on a completely different topic but it has pretty much the same page layout and
design. Outstanding choice of colors!