Thoughts & life experiences of a Chicago area graphic artist

19 June 2015

Counting Crows on a Sticky Note!

Sticky Note sketch of crows using gel pen, white color pencil on purple color paper. © 2015 by O. Douglas Jennings
A family of crows came to visit my yard yesterday. They spent a lot of time walking around and enjoying the grassy, tree-shaded environs. There were two adults and two "adolescent" crows. I surmised this because the younger crows, although nearly the same size as the adults, were making infantile "feed me" noises and offered wide-open mouths as they badgered the two slightly larger crows to feed them with edible items they found.

One of my fave Twitter feeds about crows

UPDATE 2022 - I saw this sign decor at a Michaels Art Supply Store and can't resist posting it! 


"One's Bad, Two's Luck...."



No comments: