Thoughts & life experiences of a Chicago area graphic artist

28 May 2018

Vintage Tigrikorn Website

Icons in the upper left corner were clickable links that won't make it to the new design.
© & TM O. Douglas Jennings

 

For a few years, my Tigrikorn website served as an info source for all things Tigrikorn.

Once you arrived at the site, you could find in the Gallery, the original drawing of the "Tiger Unicorn" that I made in the late 1970s on a spread of my pocket sketchbook.

I've updated the look of the site which will be viewable soon.

I'm still working out the links to the digital versions of issues for the printed copies of the Tigrikorn Comic Fanzine that I began in 1995 to showcase the work of my students at Kaleidoscope School of Fine Art.
 
In the meantime, I have some features included here to view:

See an intro to Tigrikorn below:



And, please check out the Official Store of Tigrikorn at Cafe Press. A sample of one of the many products is below:


No comments: