Thoughts & life experiences of a Chicago area graphic artist

26 September 2017

Who Needs Jurrassic Park? Just go to Vienna to Touch a Real Dino Bone!

Yes, that is an actual dinosaur bone that I have my hands on at the Natural History Museum of Vienna, Austria.
There was a lot to enjoy about my visit to the Natural History Museum in Vienna. But I think I most enjoy being able to say I've touched an actual, authentic dinosaur bone --not a fossil.

See the info screen capture below for more detail:


There was so much to see at the museum! And I took lots of photos! But I wouldn't want to bore you with a normal slide show. So I've included a video below that I made with some of my photos as a movie trailer to give you a taste for the sights!









Here is a video about Vienna (not by me) with a fanciful twist!:


Vienna is like... from Black Sheep Films on Vimeo.


See a more somber Monument in Vienna HERE.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was great.
I don't know who you are but definitely you're going to a famous blogger if you aren't already ;) Cheers!

O. Douglas Jennings said...

Thank you!