Thoughts & life experiences of a Chicago area graphic artist

30 August 2017

Tweets of "fame"...

Through my Tigrikorn Twitter account, I posted a reply tweet over a year ago that my Twitter notifications continue to tell me is being liked and retweeted. My reply was rather flippant and a one-off comment. I never imagined it would have such longevity. (Scroll down to end to see 2021 update)

With all the numerous likes and retweets, my comment only garnered a total of four replies. My favorite is, "Who hurt you?"   Well  ...   😳 ...  🤔... 🙃 ...  😜 ... That comment is a perfect combination of faux concern and shade. Or it could be sincere. Twitter replies can be hard to read that way --at least for me.

At any rate, I'm glad a lot of ppl have gotten a kick out of my snarky post. Ego fodder etc.




20 June 2019 UPDATE -- Twitter allows 280 letters now but I still used a lot less to earn another somewhat viral tweet activity response:

This one breaks my previous record for likes and interactions:

Not that I really care about those things -- LOL! X'D


2021 UPDATE:

The tweet below is my tweet with the 2nd most LIKES: 







No comments: