Thoughts & life experiences of a Chicago area graphic artist

16 December 2016

Cuteness Break


The Owl and the Pussy-Cat

I

The Owl and the Pussy-cat went to sea
   In a beautiful pea-green boat,
They took some honey, and plenty of money,
   Wrapped up in a five-pound note.
The Owl looked up to the stars above,
   And sang to a small guitar,
"O lovely Pussy! O Pussy, my love,
    What a beautiful Pussy you are,
         You are,
         You are!
What a beautiful Pussy you are!"
 
Read the ENTIRE POEM
 
It's fun to see photos that echo poems from my childhood.
 
I needed that today. I'm sick of the awful things reported each hour in the news. Things that I feel I have no power to change or influence.
 
So today, at least just today, I'm going to take a "Cuteness" break.   

Here are some cute practice sketches:


Bonus Cuteness!

 


Video Source

 

I hope you enjoyed this Cuteness Break.

No comments: