Thoughts & life experiences of a Chicago area graphic artist

16 November 2016

What Nature Loves...

Oak, Ash & Maple Leaves in my yard. Photo © O. Douglas Jennings. All rights reserved.
Diversity. That's what Nature Loves.

I was raking leaves in my yard recently and, at one point, at my feet, I beheld a beautiful example of the diversity of trees in my neighborhood.

It's not just the trees. My neighborhood has other diverse residents. Polish, Mexican, Middle-Eastern, Filipino, South Asian and other American ethnic groups are represented.

Despite the current political turmoil that questions this value, I try never to forget that it is America's diversity makes us truly great. Nature loves it and I love it too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've been surfing online more than three hours today, yet I never found any
interesting article like yours. It is pretty worth enough for me.

Personally, if all webmasters and bloggers made good content as you did, the web will be a lot more useful
than ever before.