Thoughts & life experiences of a Chicago area graphic artist

17 June 2016

Mash-up Kings Twenty One Pilots AND Imagine Dragons on Suicide CD!!!






First I had heard that Twenty One Pilots had released a new track. That was exciting enough news. But when I caught the video of that track paired with the Suicide Trailer along with the news of their song being featured on the Soundtrack album, I now am super-psyched. Perfect fit.

So here's the Awesome OFFICIAL |-/ video:



UPDATE 14 July - So, my top 2 fave bands have songs on The Suicide Album Sound Track! Check out the official video of Imagine Dragons (with featured rap artists) Sucker for Pain








2 comments:

Arion said...

I think I'll probably go see Suicide Squad next week or so.

O. Douglas Jennings said...

I'm hoping to see it this weekend! :-D