Thoughts & life experiences of a Chicago area graphic artist

27 April 2016

The Main Question

 


What Everyone Wants to Know

Don't you love a good story? I'd go as far as to say we all attach stories to important events and people in our lives. Stories help us to make sense of the world and often help to motivate us to support a course of action or to get behind a cause.

And I'd say we like to join in to the stories of others; whether as an audience member or collaborator. Your story becomes a part of mine as I hear it and as I'm touched by it. It instructs me. Inspires me. Resonates with me and my story.

Tell your story--on blog, on paper, on a sound recording -ANYWHERE -- so others might know you and also know themselves a little better.

BONUS: An excellent video on the importance of telling a good story.



No comments: