Thoughts & life experiences of a Chicago area graphic artist

04 March 2016

Happy Tigrikorn Day!

© O. Douglas Jennings. All rights reserved.
A few years ago, I created a holiday named after Tigrikorn, one of my comic characters. Check out this comic on Tumblr about it.

I developed a special meal for the occasion consisting of baked sweet potatoes, spinach, almonds, tomato slices and radishes:

© O. Douglas Jennings. All rights reserved.
And I even developed a mid-morning snack shaped like Tigrikorn using orange slices, almonds and raisins:

© O. Douglas Jennings. All rights reserved.
Also, as I mentioned in my most recent previous blog post, I had some special Activity sheets available from my Worksheet Vault just for the occasion:


So to one and all -- Happy Tigrikorn Day!

No comments: