Thoughts & life experiences of a Chicago area graphic artist

04 March 2015

My Bible Timeline Collector Card Illustrations



Originally Day 3 of my 5 Day challenge posts (prompted by artist Matthew Sargent), I featured illustrations I made for Bible Timeline Collector Cards published by Regular Baptist Press. At top is a scene from the story of Esther.  The lower left card features Isaac. And the lower right is the warrior king David. There are 55 cards in all. The project took three years to complete because the back of each card has another illustration or map as well as a timeline and additional info on each character. Many thanks to my editors Alex Bauman and Deb Lew. They did tons of research and provided input on each illustration.
Art by Doug Jennings © 2015 by Regular Baptist Press

No comments: