Thoughts & life experiences of a Chicago area graphic artist

02 March 2015

Two Comic Samples and an Homage to Thundercats!



This post was my response to the challenge by Matthew Sargent to post three examples of my artwork each day for five days. The first comic is from a series I created in the 90s about a young artist named Arthur with a powerful imagination. The second (lower left) comic was created for an online magazine. The third illustration is an homage to Thundercats in which I put my Tigrikorn character and his friends in the place of the original Thundercat crew.  I never thought of anyone to nominate for the challenge to pass it along. I'm always so timid about volunteering anyone for something out of the blue. I'm not that kind of evangelist I guess.
All art © 2015 by O. Douglas Jennings.

No comments: